Knitting Pattern in Italian for an oversized sweater in garter stitch with a round neck and wide sleeves which tighten at the cuffs. The length is cropped, so it will fit perfectly with high waisted trousers or skirts. One additional thread of mohair will make the sweater even fluffier.
The sweater is knitted in four parts: the back and the front part, the right and the left sleeve. In the end, you sew all parts together and attach a 1x1 ribb hem tot he round neck of your sweater.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL und XXL.
Level of difficulty: easy - perfect for beginners
Bust circumference finished sweater:
- 101 | 108 | 115 (121 | 128 | 135) cm with a positive Ease of 15 to 20 cm.
- 51 | 51 | 54 (56 | 56 | 58) cm (including 3 cm hem).
10x10 cm = 15 sts x 24 rs in garter stitch with two threads (1 thread Fourseason and 1 thread mohair) on 5.5 mm knitting needles (wet blocked) - because of the individual knitting tension the swatch is for this projects MOST important!
- 450|450|500(550|600 | 600) g "Fourseason“ (105 m/50 g) by Lana Grossa
- 125|125|125(150|150|150) g "Silkhair“ (210 m/25 g) by Lana Grossa
- 5.5 mm und 3.5 mm circular knitting needles
- darning needle
The knitting pattern will be available as a PDF-file to be downloaded directly after payment. There is no refund possible.
6,00 € Standardpreis