Knitting Pattern for a light summer top with overlapping front parts and a romantic peplum.
First of all the right front and the right back part are knitted, then the left back and the left front. Before both parts will be connected in the back, the parts are connected under the armpits. After connecting the parts in the back, the top is knitted with increases for the front part until you have reached your desired length. Then both front parts will be wrapped over and knitted together. In the end, you are going to attach a peplum to your top.
Medium level of difficulty
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL.
- Bust circumference finished top: 80 | 85 | 90 (95 | 101 | 107) 113 cm with a negative Ease of 3 to 7 cm.
- Length: 45|47|49(51| 55 | 57) 61 cm.
- 200|200|300(300|400 | 400) 400) g bamboo yarn, e. g. Bamboo Yarn by We Are Knitters (320 m/100 g)
- 3.5 mm circular knitting needles (2x)
- Darning needle
- Stitch markers (or leftovers)
- Needle & thread
- 10x10cm=26 sts x31 rs in stockinette stitch on 3.5 mm knitting needles (wet blocked)
6,00 € Standardpreis