Knitting pattern in English for a light, sleeveless summer top with a slightly transparent yoke, a ruffled body and a decorative keyhole button at the back.
First you are going to knit the right shoulder part, then the left. They are going to be connected after the keyhole button at the back. As soon as you have reached your desired length under the armpit, the front part is knitted directly onto the back. Afterwards, front and back are connected and finished in rounds with some increases for a ruffled look.
In the end, the armholes, the round neck and the keyhole button are finished with an i-cord edging.
Level of difficulty: advanced beginners to medium level of difficulty.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL.
Bust circumference finished top:
115 | 124 | 130 (140 | 149 | 158) cm including a positive ease of around 30 – 35 cm. This refers to bust circumferences of around 80 | 89 |95 (105 | 114 | 123) cm.
- 75|75|100(100|125| 125) g silk mohair yarn, e. g. Silkhair by Lana Grossa (210 m/25g)
- 3.75 mm circular knitting needle (and DPNs)
- 5 mm circular knitting needle
- 1 darning needle
- needle & thread
- a small button (ø 1 cm)
- crochet hook (3.5 or 3.75 mm)
- 10x10cm=15stsx25rs in stockinette stitch on 5 mm needles (wet blocked)
- 10x10cm=24stsx34rs in stockinette stitch on 3.75 mm needles (wet blocked)
The pattern will be provided as a PDF-file to be downloaded directly after payment.