Knitting pattern in English for a fitted crop top in 2x2 ribbing with color blocking stripes and a round neck in sizes XS | S | M (L | XL | 2XL) 3XL | 4XL.
The top is knitted top down in 2x2 ribbed pattern. First, the back part is knitted back and forth in rows and the armholes are shaped with increases. Then, the front parts are knitted separately to shape the round neck. After the two parts are joined, they are finished together until the front part has the same number of sts as the back part. After joining back and front part, the top is finished in rounds. Then, the hems for the armholes and the round neck are attached in 1x1 twisted ribbing.
The color blocking statement stripes are all over the body and the highlight design element of the top. The round neck is high and close to the neck. The fit is cropped and with a little negative ease, but it can be made longer easily and the fit can be adjusted too with casting on more or less stitches under the armpits.
Level of difficulty: Advanced beginners to medium level of difficulty
- 100 | 100 | 100 (100 | 100 | 150) 150 | 150 g Organic Soft Merino by Kaos Yarn (225 m/ 50 g)
- in 3 different colors each 15 | 15 | 20 (25 | 30 | 30) 35 | 35 g Organic Soft Merino by Kaos Yarn (225m/ 50 g)
- 3mm circular knitting needles - darning needle
- stitch markers/left overs
- 10x10 cm = 28 sts x 46 rs in 2x2 ribbed pattern on 3 mm knitting needles (wet blocked and stretched)
Bust circumference finished top:
- 80 | 83 (86) | 90 (95 | 102 | 108) 115 | 120 cm with a negative ease of 5 to 8 cm. Of course, you are welcome to knit the size fitting to your bust circumference, then the fit will be slightly looser around the waist.
19 | 20 | 21 (22 | 24 | 25) 26 | 28 cm
Length finished top:
- 38,5 | 40,5| 41,5 (43,5 | 45,5 | 46,5) 47,5 | 50,5 cm (incl. 2,5 cm hem)
The pattern will be provided as a PDF file to be downloaded directly after payment. The download link for the pattern sent via e-mail is valid for 30 days. There is no refund possible.
6,00 € Standardpreis